Yercaud Tour Packages for 3 Days : Yercaud Trip from Chennai, Bangalore or Salem!!. Pick up/drop and entire sightseeing by an exclusive cab on this weekend trip to Yercaud!!. Yercaud is a hill station in the Eastern Ghats, in Salem District, Tamilnadu. This hill station has not been explored much and would be a great option if you are planning to visit a new destination in South India. This is also a perfect weekend getaway destination for family holidays, honeymoons and weekend trips. Yercaud was brought to light in 1842 by Sir Thomas Munroe, the Governor of Madras Presidency. The National Orchidarium is situated at Yercaud, which is maintained by Botanical Survey of India. A Yercaud tour package by Groowynd Holidays includes an exclusive cab for pick up/drop, entire sightseeing and stay for 2 Nights at a Yercaud resort or hotel.
This Yercaud trip can be organized from Bangalore (215 km), Salem (30 km), Mysore (284 km), Coimbatore (196 km), Chennai (366 km) and Madurai (261 km). If you are booking Yercaud Tour Packages from Bangalore, you can consider covering Hognekkal Falls on your return journey to Bangalore from Yercaud with a little deviation,
Places to Visit in Yercaud: Yercaud Tour packages
The major tourist attractions featured in tour packages to Yercaud are mentioned below:
- Yercaud Lake (Probably the most sought after tourist place in Yercaud, providing an amazing view of the hills, surrounded by greenery, with boating to be enjoyed in the lake).
- 32 km Loop Road (One of the famous Yercaud tourist places, very scenic and offers a refreshing drive).
- Pagoda Point (Wonderful view point in Yercaud).
- Lady’s Seat (A telescope has been placed at the Lady’s seat viewpoint which provides a panoramic vista of the plains).
- Kiliyur Waterfalls (Falling from a height of close to 25 meters, this is a must visit attraction in Yercaud, especially post monsoon).
- Silk Farm and Rose Garden (These attractions are very close to the Lady’s Seat viewpoint, visitors can see the cultivation of mulberries and growing of silkworms. Rose garden features a variety of roses).
- Servaroyan Temple (The temple is situated at the top of Servaroyan Hill, and is visited by many tourists).
- Karadiyur View Point (Situated around 12 km from the town, this is a wonderful sightseeing place in Yercaud).
- Other attractions covered in our Yercaud tour packages are Bear’s Cave, Deer Park, Holy Trinity Church, National Orchidarium, Anna Park etc.
Visit the page South India Tour Packages to know about tour packages for other South Indian Destinations.
Book Your Tour Package
If you would like to book Yercaud Tour Packages from Chennai, Salem, Mysore, Bangalore from Groowynd, you may write to email@example.com or WhatsApp to +91 9747007479. Please share the following when you give a request:
- Email Id.
- Mob No.
- Date of Travel.
- Place of Pick Up.
- No of Adults and Children (Please mention age).