Wayanad Kabini Tour Package: The 4 Days Trip From Bangalore is a great tour option for wildlife and nature enthusiasts!! The Kabini River that borders the Nagarhole and Bandipur National Park is known for its wildlife and safari tours with almost assured wildlife sightings. An exquisite experience offered by our partner resorts on the banks of Kabini River could be another reason that will make you want to opt for this trip. Orange County Resort Kabini, Kaav Safari Lodge, Red Earth, The Serai are few of the amazing resorts to choose from. Kabini River Lodge, a Jungle Lodges & Resorts (JLR) property, a former hunting lodge is an another option, where you will want to come back again.
Going on a Kabini wildlife safari along with a visit to Wayanad, a hill station located in North Kerala is a great combination for any nature/wildlife lover. Wayanad has lot of varied attractions like waterfalls, lakes, dams, view points, wildlife sanctuaries etc. Apart from this 4 Days Trip from Bangalore, guests can also opt for pick up from Calicut, Kochi, Coimbatore or Mangalore for this Wayanad Kabini tour package. If you have an additional day to spare, Coorg or Mysore Tour can also be included in this trip. Click on the link Mysore Kabini Coorg Wayanad Package to know more about the package that includes Mysore and Coorg as well. Drops also can be customized as per the guest requirement.
4 Days Trip from Bangalore : Kabini Wayanad Tour
Places of Stay: Kabini – 1 Night | Wayanad – 2 Nights
- Edakkal Caves (Amazing view from top, known for inscriptions on the cave walls).
- Jain Temple (Jain Temple close to Sulthan Bathery Town).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (Jungle Safari available in the morning and afternoon by jeep).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (One of the prominent tourist places in Wayanad, famous as India’s biggest earth dam).
- Lakkidi view point (Vista of valley and ghat section is breath taking).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Chain tree narrates a story behind ghat section road).
- Pookot Lake (Lake at the rendezvous of mountains, rich in greenery pedal and row boats are available, great place for family and couples).
- Kuruva Island (It’s a chain of Islands, you can cross over in raft, wonderful place for unwinding).
Places to Visit in Kabini:
- Jungle Safari in Nagarhole National Park (The Safari of Nagarhole with great chance of wildlife sighting is a must do for wildlife enthusiasts)
- Coracle Ride in Kabini (Coracle Ride in Kabini is offered by most of the resorts in Kabini)
There are other 4 Days Trip from Bangalore apart from Kabini Wayanad Tour organized by Groowynd Holidays, a TripAdvisor featured destination expert. You may check the following packages as well: