Mudumalai Bandipur Nagarhole Wayanad Tour, covers the Karnatka Wildlife Sanctuaries and Tamilnadu near Wayanad. The Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary (in Tamil Nadu) and Bandipur Tiger Reserve (in Karnataka) are connected, but are in different states. The tiger rich Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary has the largest population of tigers in Kerala (As per the census held in 2015, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary houses 76 tigers against the total of 136 tigers found in Kerala). Nagarhole National Park (In Karnataka) is adjacent to Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary (A part of Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary) is another major Tiger Reserve in South India. It is estimated that the “Mudumalai-Bandipur-Nagarhole-Wayanad complex” preserves the world’s largest tiger population in a single region (570 tigers as per the 2015 census). Wild animal sightings are mostly noticed in these sectors. For this tour itinerary, guests will start by visiting Ooty, one of the most famous hill stations of South India. Ooty features the Nilgiri Mountain Train, View Points, Botanical Garden, Lake and many other attractions. Further, you will visit the wildlife sanctuaries of Mudumalai and Masinagudi and travel to Wayanad, a non-commercialized hill station of Kerala. Wayanad is blessed with many sightseeing options like waterfalls, wildlife, lakes, view point, historical places and many more. Guests can be picked up from Bangalore, Mysore, Coimbatore or Calicut based on your convenience. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for Mudumalai Bandipur Nagarhole Wayanad Complex Tour organised by Groowynd Holidays or exclusive Wayanad Packages.This tour for Wildlife Sanctuaries in Karnataka and Tamilnadu near Wayanad can be further customized to cover the below destinations:
- Mudumalai and Bandipur National Parks Tour – 4 Nights & 5 Days
- Ooty Mudumalai Tour Package – 3 Nights & 4 Days
- Mudumalai Bandipur Nagarhole and Wayanad Wildlife Tour – 8 Nights & 9 Days
Mudumalai Bandipur Nagarhole Wayanad Tour : 5 Nights & 6 Days
Nagarhole/Kabini– 2 Nights | Bandipur – 1 Night | Wayanad – 2 Nights
Places to Visit in Bandipur National Park and Mudumalai :
- Bandipur National Park (Jungle safari conducted by forest department in the morning and evening)
- Thoppakadu Elephant Camp (experience being around elephants, feed them)
- Mudumalai Wildlife (Jungle safari available)
Places to visit in Wayanad:
- Edakkal Caves (Provides great view from top, famous for ancient inscriptions).
- Jain Temple (Though near to Sulthan Bathery Town, it is a serene place).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (One of the famous wildlife safaris of Kerala).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (The largest dam in India, speed boat facility available).
- Lakkidi view point (Amazing view from the top of Valley and Ghats).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Story behind the ghat section road).
- Jain Temple (One of the ancient Jain Temple of Kerala).
- Pookot Lake (A fresh water lake in the valleys with pedal/row boat facilities).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Jungle safari conducted by forest department in the morning and evening).
- Kuruva Island ( A rich green island of Mangrove Forest bamboos, unpopulated sigh, best for soft trekking).
Places to visit in Nagarhole National Park:
- Safari to Nagarhole National Park (Also known as Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary).
- Stay in Luxury Resort in Kabini (There are many wonderful resorts on the bank of Kabini Backwaters).