Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package: Book from TripAdvisor featured Destination Expert!!
Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package is a combination of two southern Indian hill stations with the palace city!! It would be a great experience if you are availing South India Tour Package for the first time. Culture, Traditions, History of three states in a 6 days trip would be a unique thing to do if you are fond of venturing into new encounters. Both hill stations are unique geographically and also in attractions. Though both Tamilnadu and Karnataka states are in South India, the types of delicacies available at each place are entirely different. Groowynd Holidays, Trip Advisor featured Destination Expert for many South Indian Destinations, offers a hassle-free holiday in the sector.
Guests will be picked up from Bangalore International Airport or Railway Station for the Tour Package. Initially, the guests will be traveling from Bangalore to Coorg. The distance between Bangalore and Coorg is 245 km, covered in 5 h 20 min. Major tourist destinations of Mysore, Coorg and Ooty will be covered during the 7 days of the trip. On the final day, guests will be traveling from Mysore to Bangalore. The distance between Mysore and Bangalore is 145 km covered in 3 h 20 min. Guests dropped back to Bangalore with fond memories of a wonderful holiday experience. Alternately, the Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package can be customized by dropping at Calicut/Coimbatore/Mangalore. Ooty to Coimbatore distance is 86 km covered in 3 h 15 min. The sequence of sightseeing will be changed in this case. Bangalore Mysore Ooty Coorg Tour Package Itinerary is given a couple of sections below. If you are looking for Bangalore Mysore Coorg Tour, you can mention in the query.
Wayanad also can be included in Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Pacakge, if you can add 1 or 2 more nights to the No of Nights. If you are looking for an exclusive Wayanad Tour, you may visit our page Wayanad Tour Packages or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to customize your South India Tour Package.WhatsApp Enquiry
Mysore Coorg Ooty Tour Package Price
|Mysore Coorg Ooty Package||Duration||Price Starts*|
|From Bangalore||6 Days||Rs 33,800|
|From Coimbatore||6 Days||Rs 32,000|
|From Mysore||6 Days||Rs 31,800|
*Rates may vary depending upon the period of travel and category of stay.
Places to Stay: Mysore – 1 Night | Coorg – 2 Night | Ooty – 2 Nights
Pick Up available for this package: Mysore, Bangalore, Coimbatore
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace: – The most prominent tourist place in Mysore, one of the popular Architectural beauty of South India. Mysore Palace was built in 1912 and has been preserved very well.
- Mysore Zoo: One of the biggest Zoological parks in India, it features a large number of species and children will really enjoy the time. Battery-operated vehicles are available to move around.
- Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery/Jaganmohan Palace: Jaganmohan Palace was converted into Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, showcasing some of the great paintings and masterpieces.
- St. Phonemena’s Church: One of the famous churches in South India, which was built by Mysore King Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV in 1933. The structure is amazingly done and worth a visit.
- Brindavan Garden: Located below the Krishna Raja Sagar dam, the garden is a great place for unwinding. Sound and light show is available in the late evening.
- Chamundeshwari Temple: One of the famous temples visited by everyone coming to Mysore and the view from the top is amazing..
Places to visit in Coorg:
Coorg, known as ‘The Scotland of India’ is one of the most famous tourist places in Karnataka. Stay in a Coffee Plantation Resort or Homestay would really be a great experience during the South Indian Trip. Some of the places to visit in Coorg on the Coorg Tour Package are:
- Golden Temple (Namdroling Monastery): It is one of the largest Tibetan settlements in India and is located near Kushalnagar. The architecture of the monastery is in Tibetan style.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama: Nisargadhama is located on the banks of River Kaveri near Kushalnagar town. It is a great place to unwind and you can consider rafting, available based on the water level.
- Abbey Water Falls: Abbey waterfalls is situated near Madikeri, you can enjoy the vista of waterfalls from the bridge close to the falls.
- Omkareshwara Temple: Temple built in both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture, the temple is just 1 km from Madikeri town. It is on the way to Raja Seat and both can be covered in the same direction.
- Raja Seat: It provides an amazing view of the valley and mountains and is a great place for a perfect evening. It also has a beautiful garden with seasonal flowers. The distance from Madikeri to Raja Seat is 1.5 km.
- Madikeri Fort: The Fort is close to Madikeri town, it was built in the 17th century.
- Tala Cauvery: Tala Cauvery is known to be the source of River Kaveri. The distance between Madikeri and Tala Cauvery is 45 km. You can visit Bhagamandala en route to Tala Cauvery.
- Bhagamandala: It is on the way to Tala Cauvery from Madikeri and can be combined with Tala Cauvery. It is famous for the confluence of rivers, Kaveri, Kanike, Sujyothi. Madikeri to Bhagamandala distance is 36 km on the way to Tala Cauvery. It can be combined with the visit to Tala Cauvery.
- Dubare Elephant Camp: Probably the place the children enjoy the most during the Coorg Trip to Tala Cauvery from Madikeri and can be combined with Tala Cauvery. It is famous for the confluence of rivers, Kaveri, Kanike, Sujyothi. Madikeri to Bhagam
Places to visit in Ooty:
- Ooty Lake: Lake is close to the Ooty town area and you can enjoy a time of boating activity.
- Ooty Mountain Train: You should take up the Ooty Mountain Train journey during your trip to Ooty. is close to the Ooty town area and you can enjoy a time of boating activity. You can choose to travel from Ooty to Coonoor or even to Mettupalayam if you are staying more days.
- Deer Park: Located close to the town and easily accessible, children will definitely enjoy watching the deers. You can see different species of deer and the park is open from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Ooty Botanical Garden: Botanical garden is maintained by Horticultural Dept and it is one of the best attractions of Ooty. The flower show in the summer season at the Botanical Garden is one of the major events attracting tourists from all over.
- Doddabetta Peak: It is the highest peak in the Nilgiris located around 10 km from Ooty. The view from the top is amazing.
- Rose Garden: Rose garden in Ooty features more than twenty thousand species of roses and is spread in more than 4 hectares of area. This is a perfect place for photography during your trip.
- Sim’s Park: Sim’s park is located in Coonoor. Ooty to Coonoor distance is 20 km. The botanical park was developed in 1874 and you can see some of the amazing varieties of plants and trees in the park.
- Dolphin’s Nose: This is an amazing viewpoint you should not miss during your Ooty Trip. It is close to Coonoor and mornings and late evenings are generally very foggy 1550 m above sea level.
Mysore Coorg Ooty Itinerary
DAY 1: Bangalore to Coorg Travel
Guests will be picked up on arrival at Bangalore by our representative on the first day of Mysore Coorg Ooty Package. Further, travel to Coorg, a 6-hour drive. Half-day sightseeing can be done if you arrive in the morning. Night Stay at Coorg. If you are looking for only Mysore Coorg Package, Day -1 you can consider staying at Mysore.
DAY 2: Full Day Sightseeing of Coorg
After breakfast, you can go for a full day sightseeing of Coorg attractions. Evening, travel back to hotel/resort. Night Stay at Coorg
DAY 3: Travel to Ooty
After breakfast, travel to Ooty. En route, you can consider visiting Bandipur Tiger Reserve or Mudumalai National Park. Evening, enjoy the Ooty weather. Night Stay at Ooty.
DAY 4: Full Day sightseeing of Coonoor and Ooty.
After an early breakfast, you will be transferred for sightseeing at Ooty and Coonoor destinations. Consider a ride by Ooty Mountain Train. Night Stay at Ooty.
DAY 5: Travel to Mysore
After breakfast, travel to Mysore. Half-day sightseeing of Mysore will be covered. You can consider viewing the light show at Brindavan Garden. Night Stay at Mysore.
DAY 6: Sightseeing of Mysore and travel back.
After breakfast, visit the remaining places of Mysore and travel back to Bangalore. If you would like to have extensive sightseeing of Mysore, a stay of 2 Nights is suggested. If you are looking for a Coorg Ooty Itinerary, you can write to us.
You can arrive at Bangalore Airport or Railway Station. Travel to Coorg directly on the first day. It is a 6 hrs travel. 2 Nights of stay is suggested for Coorg. On the third day, you can travel to Coorg. En route, you can plan to visit Bandipur Tiger Reserve or Mudumalai National Park, if you would like to do a wildlife safari. After sightseeing at Ooty and Coonoor, you can travel to Mysore. Travel back from Bangalore on 6th day. If you travel back from Coimbatore, you can plan to do Mysore – Coorg – Ooty Trip and thereby you can reduce by road travel. Ooty to Coimbatore distance is 85 km, covered in 3 hours.
If you have direct connectivity to Coimbatore from your city, you can plan to travel initially to Ooty from Coorg. Plan to arrive in the morning at Coimbatore. After 2 Nights at Ooty, travel to Coorg. Subsequently, you can plan to travel to Coorg and further to Mysore. You can plan traveling back from Mysore or Coimbatore.
The cost of Ooty Mysore Coorg Trip from Bangalore is Rs 14,900 per person including transfers, sightseeing and 5 Nights Stay with breakfasts. The mentioned rate depends upon the period of travel, the category of stay, prevailing fuel rates etc.
If you do not have more number of days for your trip, you can consider Coorg Trip for 3 Days. You can arrive at Mysore. Coorg Trip cost per couple starts at Rs 6,900 per person including transfers, sightseeing, 2 Nights stay and breakfasts. Coorg Tour Package Cost will vary based on the period of travel, hotel etc.
If you are planning to do only Ooty Tour, you can arrive at Coimbatore. Arriving early morning is suggested. 3 Days Coimbatore Ooty Tour Package Cost is Rs 6,800 per person subject to travel period and type of stay preferred. You can write to email@example.com for details.
If you arrive at Ooty in the morning and depart in the evening, 2 days are sufficient for Ooty Trip, 3 days are suggested, though.
You can start from Mysore early morning. Plan to stay at Ooty for 2 Nights. You can consider visiting Bandipur Tiger Reserve or Mudumalai National Park enroute to Ooty.
You can plan to arrive at Mysore/Coimbatore/Bangalore based on your convenience. We can pick you up from any of these destinations. We will include honeymoon inclusions like Honeymoon Cake, simple flower decoration and candlelight dinner.