Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package from Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mysore or Coimbatore is one of the best South Indian trips (MYSORE 2N – OOTY 2N – KODAIKANAL 2N). Mostly, guests . Experience this South Indian Tour Package of prominent hill stations of Tamilnadu and the Palace City, Mysuru. If you have more No of days, Coorg, Wayanad, Kabini, Bandipur, Munnar or Thekkady can be included in this amazing Tour. Initially, Tourism in South India was mostly identified with these tourist destinations – Mysore Ooty and Kodaikanal. Domestic tourists from Bangalore, Chennai or North India thronged into these hill stations for their weekend trips or their year-end vacations along with an enroute visit to the cultural city of Mysore. As a matter of fact, even today these destinations are regarded as the evergreen tourist destinations of South India.
Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal: Route
This 7 Day Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal tour package from Bangalore by Groowynd Holidays is famous for its ancient historic visit to the Mysore Palace, the wildlife experiences, lakes, view points and much more. Also, refreshing activities like can be experienced on this tour are pedal boating, jungle safari, shopping, wonderful South Indian Cuisines etc. Firstly, The itinerary of the tour starts with a pick-up from Bangalore with an exclusive cab assigned to your family. The next stop on the Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal map is Mysore. The distance from Bangalore to Mysore is 143 km, covered in 3 h 30 min. Almost all important tourist places of the featured destinations will be covered in Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Package.
On the last day, guests do have an option to travel from Kodaikanal to Coimbatore or Bangalore, depending on their flight/train bookings. A drop at Coimbatore is what we recommend, as the return journey from Kodaikanal to Bangalore is long and tiring with a distance of 465 km. The distance between Kodaikanal and Coimbatore is 172 km and it can be covered in 4 h 15 min.
Pick Up and Drop Options
For guests who are looking for a Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Package from Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune can ideally arrive at Bengaluru Airport / Bangalore City Junction Railway Station (SBC). The nearest departure point can be kept as Madurai, which is more closer to Kodaikanal, on your return journey home. If you are considering to skip Bangalore – Mysore and go for Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package from Bangalore or Coimbatore, it can be customized.
Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Package: Stay
Places to Stay: Mysore – 2 Nights | Ooty – 2 Nights | Kodaikanal – 2 Nights
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace (The most famous attraction of Mysore, illumination featured on Sunday evenings), Mysore Zoo (Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, one of the best in South India), Brindavan Garden (Features dancing lights in the evening, wonderful garden little away from the city) and Jaganmohan Palace (Known as Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, showcases famous paintings and artefacts) can be easily covered in Mysore.
- Click here for more details of Mysore Tourist Places.
Places to visit in Ooty:
- Ooty Lake (Located in the heart of Ooty Town, boating facility available), Botanical Garden (Spread over 55 acres with Lush green lawns, Laid out by Marquis of Tweedale in 1847), Doddabetta Peak (Wonderful view from the top, best viewed in evenings, away from Ooty town), Rose Garden (Garden of roses with more than 20,000 varieties of roses, close to Ooty Town), Sim’s Park (Botanical garden in Coonoor, little away from Ooty, developed in 1874, has numerous species of plants), Dolphin’s Nose (Dolphin’s nose provides great view of the deep valleyand Catherine falls in the long view), Ooty Mountain Trainand other prominent places are covered.
- Visit Page Ooty Tourist Places to see complete details of places to visit in Ooty.
- If you are looking for Bangalore to Ooty 2 days package tour, write to email@example.com.
Places to visit in Kodaikanal:
- Kurinji Andavar Temple (Dedicated to Lord Muruga and one of the important place to visit in Kodai), Kodai Lake (Lake spread over 60 acres in the heart of Kodai town with boating facilities). Options for Cycling and Horse Riding are available), Berijam Lake (Amazing Place for family and couples), Bryant Park (Botanical park featuring plenty of various varieties of flowers), Coakers Walk (1 km from the lake and it provides wonderful view of the plains as well as scenic valleys which can really refresh the moods of the visitors) and other prominent places.