Mysore Coorg Kabini Wayanad Tour Packages from Bangalore!! Kabini is one of the most sought-after wildlife destinations in Karnataka. Nagarhole Tiger Reserve close to Kabini holds a prominent place in the wildlife map of South India. The neighboring plantation hill stations Coorg and Wayanad are a great combination to have a feel of two states Kerala and Karnataka in a short span of time. Mysore, the palace city would add a lot of variety to the trip. The majestic Mysore Palace is one of the famous fascinations of Mysore.
Wildlife Safari, Palace, Waterfalls, Trekking, Lakes, Boating are some of the attractions of Mysore Coorg Kabini Wayanad Trip. Guests are picked up from Bangalore International Airport/Railway Station by our representative. You may choose a pick up from the hotel or your home as well. The distance between Bangalore and Mysore 150 km, covered in 3 h. Major tourist destinations of Mysore, Kabini, Coorg and Wayanad will be covered during the 7 days South India trip. On the final day, guests will be traveling from Wayanad to Bangalore. The distance between Wayanad and Bangalore is 280 km covered in 6 h. Guests are dropped back to Bangalore with fond memories of a wonderful holiday experience on completion of the Mysore Wayanad Coorg Kabini Wayanad tour package. Do click on our link South India Tour Packages to know other featured packages for South India.
Mysore Coorg Kabini Wayanad Tour Package: 7 Days
Places to Stay: Kabini – 1 Night | Coorg – 2 Nights | Wayanad – 2 Nights | Mysore – 1 Night
Mysore Coorg Kabini Wayanad Tour Packages by Groowynd, TripAdvisor featured destination expert are available in different categories to suit your budget and specific interests. The package can be comfortably done in 7 days as the distance between each destination is below 120 km, covered in 3 hours. If you would like to have an unwinding experience at one of the luxury resorts in Kabini, Coorg, or Wayanad, you can think of adding more nights to the package. Also, if you would like to do more Safaris and you are keener about wildlife, then add 1 more night at Kabini. Other combinations of Packages you can opt from Mysore – Wayanad – Coorg – Kabini are the following. You may consider going for one of these based on your taste and availability of time. You can write to us for customizing your tour accordingly.
Coorg Kabini Wayanad Tour Package
If you have visited Mysore earlier or you are planning for a 5 Nights package, you may consider Coorg Kabini Wayanad Tour Package. We have pick up at Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Calicut (Kozhikode), Kannur if you are planning Coorg Kabini Wayanad. Let us know in advance, your place of pick up and choice of category. We will send the package accordingly.
- Edakkal Caves (Good option for trekking, cleft between rock, good view from top).
- Jain Temple (Ancient Jain Temple near Sultan Bathery).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (One of the famous earth dams in India, boating available).
- Lakkidi viewpoint (Great view of the valley from the top of Ghat section).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Chain tree describes the story of Ghat section road).
- Pookot Lake (Lake in the mountains with a great view and boating facilities ).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Wildlife sighting opportunity during Jungle Safari, available in the morning and evening).
- Kuruva Island (Cross over to the island in a raft, a great place for unwinding and splash).
- Abbey Falls (One of the famous waterfalls of Karnataka, falls from an elevation of 70 feet)
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat is a viewpoint close to Madikeri, gives a great view of valley)
- Tala Cauvery (Origin of river Cauvery)
- Nisargadhama (Great place for unwinding and refreshing, it is a chain of small islands)
- Golden Temple (Accommodating around 7000 Tibetan monks in and around, this beautiful architecture reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture)
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Dubare Forest is a natural island of about 11-12 acres with elephant camp, elephant rides available)
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace (Most famous attraction of the palace City Mysore)
- Mysore Zoo (Also known as Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, features a great variety of animals and birds)
- Brindavan Garden (Brindavan Garden is famous for the light show in the evening, displays a beautiful garden)
- Jaganmohan Palace (Presently Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, showcases unique paintings and artifacts).
Places to Visit in Kabini:
- Jungle Safari (Famous wildlife experiences in South India)
- Coracle Ride in Kabini (Kabini Resorts offer Coracle Rides in river Kabini)
Featured Resorts in Package
Some of the Luxury properties featured in Mysore-Coorg-Kabini-Wayanad Tour are mentioned below. We have packages in Luxury, Premium, Deluxe Plus, Deluxe and Standard Categories. Please write to us if you are considering for any specific categry or property and we will send you the package for Mysore Coorg Kabini Wayanad or other packages accordingly.
Write to us – firstname.lastname@example.org or WA to +919747007479 for booking the Package.
|Mysore||Radisson Blu Palaza||Breakfast|
|Mysore||Hotel Grand Mercure||Breakfast|
|Mysore||Fortune JP Palac||Breakfast|
|Coorg||Evolve Back Coorg||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Coorg||The Tamara Resort||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Coorg||Coorg Wilderness Resort||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Kabini||Evolve Back Kabini||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Kabini||Kaav Safari Lodge||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Kabini||Kabini River Lodge||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Wayanad||Vythiri Resort||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Wayanad||Vythiri Village Resort||Breakfast|
|Wayanad||Mountain Shadows Resort||Breakfast, Dinner|
The distance from Mysore to Coorg is 120 km (distance to Madikeri). This can be covered easily in 3 hours. You may want to stop over at Kushalnagar for visiting Nisarga Dhama, Golden Temple and Dubare Elephant Camp. Kushalnagar to Madikeri distance is 30 km.
You can arrive at Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Calicut (Kozhikode) or Kannur based on your convenience. Contact us before booking your flights and we will guide you.
Mysore Coorg Kabini Tour would be a great option as it has a lot to offer from Heritage, Wildlife to unwinding. You can stay in a coffee plantation for 2 Nights and do a safari in Nagarhole National Park. You can also visit Mysore Palace and enjoy the delicacies of Mysuru.
The best place in Karantaka to visit – depends upon your perspective. If you like wildlife, Kabini would be the best place to visit in Karanataka for you. If you like some trekking, activities and end-of-the-day little unwinding, Coorg would be a great option. If you are fond of heritage, culture and history then Mysore is the place to go. If you want all the above in a trip Mysore Coorg Kabini would be the best option.
Coorg to Wayanad distance is 130 km (Madikeri to Kalpetta) and it can be covered in 3.5 – 4 hrs depending upon the traffic. Please note that Coorg and Wayanad are districts and there is no specific place in both the districts.