Ooty Wayanad Coorg Mysore Bangalore Tour – is an 8 Day South India Tour from Bangalore. Ooty Wayanad Coorg honeymoon packages also can be done with specific inclusions and necessary customization. Exclusive Cab and Accommodation are included this South India Tour Package, a combination of Southern Triangle Hill Stations with Mysore (also known as Mysuru), the palace city. Guests are picked up from Bangalore Airport / Hotel / Railway Station for this 8 Days tour. Ooty, Wayanad and Coorg are in neighbouring and different states of South India, but each has its uniqueness in some or the other way. The culture and traditions, even the food habits are very different at each place. Geographically also, you will come across varied landscape. The experience would be exceptional, if you are traveling to this sector for the first time. On the day of arrival, the guests will be traveling from Mangalore to Coorg. Pick-up points may also be changed as per the guest convenience. Tourist Places of Coorg, Mysore (Mysuru), Ooty and Wayanad will be covered during this 8 Days – Ooty Wayanad Coorg Mysore Bangalore Tour. On the last day, guests will be dropped back to Bangalore from Mysore. The distance between Mysore and Bangalore is 145 km covered in 3.5 h. Pick up and drop points can be customized from/to these places – Mangalore / Coimbatore / Calicut / Mysore etc. If you are looking for other tour options for South India, please visit our page South India Tour Packages .
Ooty Wayanad Coorg Mysore Bangalore Tour: 7 Nights & 8 Days
Places to Stay: Mysore – 1 Night | Coorg – 2 Nights | Wayanad – 2 Nights | Ooty – 2 Nights
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace (one of the extremely preserved treasures of the country)
- Mysore Zoo (known as the Palace Zoo, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, accommodates some of the finest species of animals)
- Brindavan Garden (located below the Krishna Raja Sagar dam across the river Cauvery, the marvelously designed garden showcases variety of beautiful garden plants)
- Jaganmohan Palace (Palace built in 1861, converted as Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery).
Places to visit in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (An incredible waterfall where the river Cauvery falls into the rocky laps from a elevation of 70 feet)
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat, meaning the Seat of the King is an amazing view point)
- Madikeri Fort (Built by Mudduraja in the last quarter of the 17th century)
- Nisargadhama (Chain of islands spread in 64 acres island, reachable through a dangling bridge)
- Golden Temple (Accommodating around 7000 Tibetan monks in and around, this beautiful architecture reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture)
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Dubare Forest is a natural island of about 11-12 acres with elephant camp, elephant rides available)
Places to visit in Ooty:
- Ooty Lake (A wonderful ‘L’ shaped Lake in the heart of Ooty- Don’t miss boating here)
- Deer Park near Boat House (Can watch lots of Deer closely)
- Botanical Garden (Laid out in 1847 by the Marquis of Tweedale and is spread over 55 acres with Lush green lawns, rare tree species)
- Doddabetta Peak (Highest peak in the district, making it possibly the best vantage point around Ooty)
- Rose Garden (An miraculous garden for roses alone which has more than 20,000 varieties of roses)
- Sim’s Park (An unusual-cum- botanical park in Coonoor, developed in1874, has numerous rare species of plants and fruits)
- Dolphin’s Nose (A view point in the shape of Dolphin nose with an astonishing view of deep valley in front and Catherine falls in long view).
Places to visit in Wayanad:
- Edakkal Caves (Provides great view from top, famous for ancient inscriptions).
- Jain Temple (Though near to Sulthan Bathery Town, it is a serene place).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (One of the famous wildlife safaris of Kerala).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (The largest dam in India, speed boat facility available).
- Lakkidi view point (Amazing view from the top of Valley and Ghats).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Story behind the ghat section road).
- Jain Temple (One of the ancient Jain Temple of Kerala).
- Pookot Lake (A fresh water lake in the valleys with pedal/row boat facilities).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Jungle safari conducted by forest department in the morning and evening).
- Kuruva Island ( A rich green island of Mangrove Forest bamboos, unpopulated sigh, best for soft trekking).