Bekal Coorg Wayanad Tour Package – is an ideal honeymoon package that covers the best combination of Bekal backwaters, beaches and hill stations. This itinerary takes you through the famous North Kerala beaches and backwaters in Bekal, a sleepy village in the Kasaragod district and the neighbouring hill stations of Wayanad, a land of plains and mountains and Coorg, a picturesque hill station in the South. Bekal is one of the main attractions of North Kerala. Bekal Fort, Beach and the Backwaters have always been a treat for tourists coming down to Northern Kerala. Coorg, when compared to other popular hill stations in the South is more calm and relaxed and adds spice to your North Kerala and Karnataka trip. There are many tourist spots in Coorg such as Bhagamandala, Talakaveri (the birth place of Cauvery), Dubare elephant camp, Bylekuppe Golden Temple, Nagarhole National Park or Chelavara falls. Wayanad, on the other hand is a pristine hill station in Kerala, with a number of peaks offering magical views from the top. There are many attractions such as the Chembra Peak (the highest peak in Wayanad), Edakkal Caves, Karapuzha Dam, Pookote Lake and many other sites. Tourists can also indulge in many adventure activities such as Trekking, Zip-lining, Bamboo Rafting, Boating at different locations in Wayanad. Guest are picked up for this tour from Mangalore/Kozhikode Airport or Railway Station. On completion of the Bekal Coorg Wayanad Tour Package guests will be dropped to Calicut Airport or Railway Station. Pick up/drop points can be customized at Bangalore, Mysore, Coimbatore, Calicut, Mangalore etc. as per the client’s requirement.
Bekal Coorg Wayanad Tour Package : 5 Nights & 6 Days
Wayanad – 2 Nights | Coorg – 2 Nights | Bekal – 1 Night
Places to visit in Wayanad:
- Edakkal Caves (Provides great view from top, famous for ancient inscriptions).
- Jain Temple (Though near to Sulthan Bathery Town, it is a serene place).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (One of the famous wildlife safaris of Kerala).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (The largest dam in India, speed boat facility available).
- Lakkidi view point (Amazing view from the top of Valley and Ghats).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Story behind the ghat section road).
- Jain Temple (One of the ancient Jain Temple of Kerala).
- Pookot Lake (A fresh water lake in the valleys with pedal/row boat facilities).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Jungle safari conducted by forest department in the morning and evening).
- Kuruva Island ( A rich green island of Mangrove Forest bamboos, unpopulated sigh, best for soft trekking).
Places to visit in Bekal:
- Bekal Fort ( Spread over 40 acres it is the largest and most beautiful fort in Kerala).
- Bekal Beach ( Close to Bekal fort, an irresistible beach for Leisure).
- Kappil Beach ( Clean and picturesque beach, wonderful place for sunset view).
- Valiyaparamba Backwaters ( Serene backwaters of north Kerala, cruise in backwaters).
Places to visit in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (An incredible waterfall where the river Cauvery falls into the rocky laps from a elevation of 70 feet)
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat, meaning the Seat of the King is an amazing view point)
- Madikeri Fort (Built by Mudduraja in the last quarter of the 17th century)
- Nisargadhama (Chain of islands spread in 64 acres island, reachable through a dangling bridge)
- Golden Temple (Accommodating around 7000 Tibetan monks in and around, this beautiful architecture reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture)
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Dubare Forest is a natural island of about 11-12 acres with elephant camp, elephant rides available)