Calicut Coorg Mysore Wayanad Package – Tourist Places near Calicut covered in 6 Days. The Land of coffee plantations, dense forests of Western Ghats and to the Palace city!! If you are arriving from Mumbai, Trivandrum, Kochi or Chennai; Calicut would be an ideal arrival point. Alternately, Mangalore (for travelers from Mumbai) or Mysore (for travelers from Chennai) would also be the possible options. Guests who arrive the at Calicut Airport or Railway Station are received by our representative and they start their journey to Coorg on this 6-Day tour package from Calicut. The distance between Calicut and Coorg is 180 km, covered in 4 h 40 min. Major tourist Places near Calicut like Mysore, Coorg and Wayanad will be covered during this 6 days trip. Groowynd Holidays is a Trip Advisor featured destination expert for all these places to visit near Kozhikode. On the final day, one will travel back from Wayanad to Calicut to board their train/flight for the onward journey home. The distance between Wayanad and Calicut is 85 km covered in 2 h 30 min. Guests are dropped back to Calicut with fond memories of a wonderful holiday experience of Calicut Coorg Mysore Wayanad Package. You may write to us – email@example.com if you are looking for exclusive Wayanad Tour Packages.
Calicut Coorg Mysore Wayanad Package : 5 Nights & 6 Days
Places of Stay: Coorg – 2 Nights | Mysore – 1 Night | Wayanad – 2 Nights
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace (one of the extremely preserved treasures of the country)
- Mysore Zoo (known as the Palace Zoo, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, accommodates some of the finest species of animals)
- Brindavan Garden (located below the Krishna Raja Sagar dam across the river Cauvery, the marvelously designed garden showcases variety of beautiful garden plants)
- Jaganmohan Palace (Palace built in 1861, converted as Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery).
Places to visit in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (An incredible waterfall where the river Cauvery falls into the rocky laps from a elevation of 70 feet)
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat, meaning the Seat of the King is an amazing view point)
- Madikeri Fort (Built by Mudduraja in the last quarter of the 17th century)
- Nisargadhama (Chain of islands spread in 64 acres island, reachable through a dangling bridge)
- Golden Temple (Accommodating around 7000 Tibetan monks in and around, this beautiful architecture reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture)
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Dubare Forest is a natural island of about 11-12 acres with elephant camp, elephant rides available)
Places to Visit in Wayanad:
- Edakkal Caves (Provides great view from top, famous for ancient inscriptions).
- Jain Temple (Though near to Sulthan Bathery Town, it is a serene place).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (One of the famous wildlife safaris of Kerala).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (The largest dam in India, speed boat facility available).
- Lakkidi view point (Amazing view from the top of Valley and Ghats).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Story behind the ghat section road).
- Jain Temple (One of the ancient Jain Temple of Kerala).
- Pookot Lake (A fresh water lake in the valleys with pedal/row boat facilities).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Jungle safari conducted by forest department in the morning and evening).
- Kuruva Island ( A rich green island of Mangrove Forest bamboos, unpopulated sigh, best for soft trekking).