Coimbatore Mysore Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal Tour – it covers famous Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Palace City, Mysuru. Magnificent palaces, amazing wildlife, cascading waterfalls, incredible lakes, coffee and spice plantations are few highlights of the trip. If you are an activity person, there are lots of things for your interest too!! Guests will be picked up from Coimbatore and travel to Mysore. Major sightseeing places of destinations like Mysore, Coorg, Ooty and Kodaikanal will be covered in a span of 7 days. Pick up can be customized from Bangalore/Mysore/Mangalore. Final day, guest will be traveling from Kodaikanal to Madurai. Groowynd, Trip Advisor featured destinaiton expert for many South Indian Destinations offers a hassle free Coimbatore Mysore Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal tour. You may also check the Honeymoon Package options if you are looking for your first outing together.
Coimbatore Mysore Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal Tour : 6 Nights & 7 Days
Mysore – 1 Night | Coorg – 1 Night | Ooty – 2 Nights | Kodaikanal – 2 Nights
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace (one of the extremely preserved treasures of the country)
- Mysore Zoo (known as the Palace Zoo, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, accommodates some of the finest species of animals)
- Brindavan Garden (located below the Krishna Raja Sagar dam across the river Cauvery, the marvelously designed garden showcases variety of beautiful garden plants)
- Jaganmohan Palace (Palace built in 1861, converted as Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery).
Places to visit in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (An incredible waterfall where the river Cauvery falls into the rocky laps from a elevation of 70 feet)
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat, meaning the Seat of the King is an amazing view point)
- Madikeri Fort (Built by Mudduraja in the last quarter of the 17th century)
- Nisargadhama (Chain of islands spread in 64 acres island, reachable through a dangling bridge)
- Golden Temple (Accommodating around 7000 Tibetan monks in and around, this beautiful architecture reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture)
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Dubare Forest is a natural island of about 11-12 acres with elephant camp, elephant rides available)
Places to visit in Ooty:
- Ooty Lake (A wonderful ‘L’ shaped Lake in the heart of Ooty- Don’t miss boating here)
- Deer Park near Boat House (Can watch lots of Deer closely)
- Botanical Garden (Laid out in 1847 by the Marquis of Tweedale and is spread over 55 acres with Lush green lawns, rare tree species)
- Doddabetta Peak (Highest peak in the district, making it possibly the best vantage point around Ooty)
- Rose Garden (An miraculous garden for roses alone which has more than 20,000 varieties of roses)
- Sim’s Park (An unusual-cum- botanical park in Coonoor, developed in1874, has numerous rare species of plants and fruits)
- Dolphin’s Nose (A view point in the shape of Dolphin nose with an astonishing view of deep valley in front and Catherine falls in long view).
Places to visit in Kodaikanal:
- Kurinji Andavar Temple (Kurinji Andavar Temple is dedicated to Lord Muruga who is considered to be the God of the Hills as per Tamil literature)
- Kodai Lake (An incredible manmade lake spread over 60 acres at the heart of town facilitate boating and fishing. It has a 5 km road as periphery where cycling, horse riding etc are common.)
- Berijam Lake (An ideal place for fun filled family picnic.)
- Bryant Park (Important botanical park that must not be missed as it houses plenty of different varieties of flowers, rafts as well as hybrids)
- Coakers Walk (Which is about 1 km from the lake and it provides a very picturesque view of the plains as well as scenic valleys that is sure to bring a joy in the minds of the visitors).