Thrissur to Wayanad Tour Package for 3 Days, covers Tourist Places in Wayanad extensively. Guests are picked up from their house doorstep or from a hotel at Thrissur. The distance from Thrissur to Wayanad is 198 km, which will be covered in 5 h 15 min. Thrissur to Wayanad route followed is Thrissur – Kunnamkulam – Kottakkal – Kozhikode bye pass road – Thamarassery – Adivaram – Kalpett. Alternatively, guests can also board a Volvo / State Transport bus from Thrissur to Wayanad. On arrival at Wayanad, you will be received by our representative at the bus. If you are looking to travel to Wayanad from any other place, you may visit our page Wayanad Tour Packages.
If you have a couple of additional nights to spare, then Coorg, Mysore or Ooty can also be covered in this tour package. After sightseeing is covered for all these Wayanad Tourist Places for 3 days, the guests will travel back rejuvenated on completion of this Thrissur to Wayanad Tour Package. To book or customize this package by including additional destinations such as Bangalore, Mysore, Kabini, Coorg, Ooty, Kodaikanal etc, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thrissur to Wayanad Tour Package : Places to Visit:
- Edakkal Caves (Ancient inscriptions on the wall of the cave, 1 km semi-hard trekking, wonderful view from top).
- Jain Temple (It is an ancient Jain Temple, a serene place close to Sulthan Bathery town).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (One of the famous wildlife safaris of Kerala).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (The largest earth dam in India, soft trekking from parking, boating available).
- Lakkidi viewpoint (Amazing view from the top of Valley and Ghats).
- Jain Temple (One of the ancient Jain Temple of Kerala).
- Pookot Lake (A freshwater lake in the valleys with pedal/row boat facilities).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Jungle safari conducted by the forest department in the morning and evening).
- Kuruva Island ( A rich green island of Mangrove Forest bamboos, unpopulated sigh, best for soft trekking).