Coimbatore to Wayanad Tour Packages from Coimbatore (Kovai) : Family Tour Packages from Coimbatore (Kovai) by Groowynd for 3 Days and 4 Days. Major Tourist Places in Wayanad can be covered in 3 Days Package. If you are looking to visit Wayanad Tourist Places extensively, 4 Days Wayanad Package is suggested. Guests are picked up from Coimbatore Airport (CJB) or Railway Station (CBE) by an exclusive cab. Pick up can also be done from your from Home doorstep at Coimbatore for your Wayanad Tour Packages from Coimbatore. The distance from Coimbatore to Wayanad is 250 km, which can be covered in 5 h 30 min. Coimbatore to Wayanad route can be followed in different direction (Coimbatore – Sathyamangalam – Chamarajnagar – Gundalpet – Sulthan Bathery ; Coimbatore – Ooty – Sulthan Bathery ; Coimbatore – Palakkad – Mannarkad – Manjeri – Thamarassery – Kalpetta). If you have an additional night to extend your holiday, Ooty or Mysore also can be additionally included in Wayanad Tour Package from Coimbatore. After sightseeing of various tourist places in Wayanad for 3 days, the guests can travel back alive and rejuvenated after this Wayanad Tour Packages from Coimbatore. Alternately, the guests can arrive at Calicut and we will pick you up from Calicut by exclusive cab. If you have some more additional days to spare, Mysore, Ooty or Calicut can be included in the package. There are many tourist destinations within 3 hours like Coorg, Kabini, Bandinpur, Kannur which can be combined with Wayanad Tour from Coimbatore. Write to us at email@example.com if you require a customized tour package. For details of Wayanad Package from other destinations click on our link of Wayanad Tour Packages.
Wayanad Tour Packages from Coimbatore (Kovai): Places of Visit
- Edakkal Caves (One of the prominent sightseeing places of Wayanad, 1 km trekking, good view from top).
- Jain Temple (Ancient Jain Temple near Sultan Bathery, close to NH-212).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (One of the most visited place in Wayanad, known to be biggest earth dam in India, Speed Boat available).
- Lakkidi view point (View Point near Lakkidi, provides great view of the ghat section roads and valley).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Chain Tree on the highway, between Pookot Lake road and Lakkidi, famous for the story behind ghat road).
- Pookot Lake (A fresh water lake in the valleys with pedal/row boat facilities).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Jungle safari available in the morning and evening at 7 AM and 3 PM, wildlife sighting opportunity).
- Kuruva Island (Chain of Islands, need to cross over in a raft, soft trekking in the island, splash in water).
Click Wayanad Tourist Places to know the details of Tourist Places in Wayanad.