Trivandrum to Wayanad Tour : Holiday Packages from Trivandrum to Wayanad featured by Groowynd Holidays, travel planner based out of Wayanad, for 2 and 3 Days covers major Tourist Places in Wayanad. If you are coming from Trivandrum to Wayanad, you have the following options:
Trivandrum to Wayanad Tour by Road: You can travel by overnight Volvo bus from Trivandrum to Wayanad. You will be picked up by an exclusive cab on arrival. After fresh up, proceed for Wayanad sightseeing. On the third day, guests will be dropped back at bus stand for a return to Trivandrum. Cab for the entire sightseeing of Wayanad Tourist places and accommodation for 2 Nights are taken care. There are Trivandrum to Wayanad KSRTC Bus – AC Volvo (KSRTC – Link to Site ), Karnataka State Transport (KSRTC – Link for Site ) and Kallada Travels (Link for Site) that travel from Trivandrum to Bangalore and stop en-route at Wayanad (Kalpetta or Sulthan Bathery). Guests who plan to travel Trivandrum to Wayanad by bus, they can take one of these luxury Volvo buses. They are more convenient as these buses reach Wayanad early morning and depart from Wayanad late in the evening. So you can utilize two full-days to visit various tourist places in Wayanad. Wayanad Sightseeing will be done based on No of Days (2 or 3), the guests prefer to spend in Wayanad.
Trivandrum to Wayanad Tour by Train: You can travel Trivandrum to Kozhikode (Calicut – CLT). On arrival at Calicut (2.5 h journey from Wayanad), we will pick you up from the station and take care of the travel and accommodation. You can travel back from Wayanad to Trivandrum by bus or from Calicut by Train.
Trivandrum to Wayanad by Flight: You can arrive at Calicut, known as Kozhikode (CCJ) and our cab will pick you up for the journey from Kozhikode Airport to Wayanad. Guests will be dropped back at Airport or at the place of departure.
Write to email@example.com to book this package. If you have a couple of more nights to spare, Mysore/Kabini/Coorg/Ooty can be added to the Wayanad Trip. For details of Wayanad Package from other destinations click on our link of Wayanad Tour Packages.
Trivandrum to Wayanad Tour : Sightseeing Places
- Edakkal Caves (1 km semi-hard trekking, cleft on the rock, wonderful view from top).
- Jain Temple (Calm place close to NH 212, ancient Jain Temple).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (Jungle Safari available in morning and evening, famous for wildlife sighting).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (Famous earth dam, biggest of India, boating facility available).
- Lakkidi viewpoint (Breathtaking view of Valley and ghat road from the top, best viewed in the evening).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (On NH 212 near Pookot Lake, describes a story of ghat section road).
- Soochipara Waterfalls (One of the best waterfalls in South India, 1 km trekking one way).
- Pookot Lake (Freshwater lake at the rendezvous of mountains, boating facilities and walking path around the lake).