Mangalore To Wayanad Tour : Tour Packages from Mangalore for 3 Days, covers Wayanad Tourist Places extensively. Guests are picked up from Mangalore Airport (IXE) or Railway Station (MAQ) by an exclusive cab. Pick up can also be arranged or done from your home door step at Mangalore. The distance from Mangalore to Wayanad is 260 km, which will be covered in 6 h. Mangalore to Wayanad route followed is Mangalore – Sullia – Madikeri – Gonikoppal – Mananthavady. If you have an additional night to spare, Coorg can also be covered in this tour package for a duration of 3 Nights & 4 Days . To see options of Wayanad Trip from other destinations, you may click on Wayanad Tour Packages. To know complete details about tourist places in Wayanad, visit our page Wayanad Destinations. Visit various Tourist Places in Wayanad for 3 days, and you will travel back revived in your energy and spirit after completion of this Tour Package from Mangalore. We can include Coorg, Kabini, Bekal or Mysore in the package if you have an additional day to spare. This package is ideal for families and honeymoon couples and can be customized as per the client’s requirement.
Mangalore to Wayanad Tour : Places to Visit
- Edakkal Caves (1 km trekking to the caves, wonderful view from the top, known for the inscriptions on wall).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (Biggest earth dam in India, Speed and Row boating facility provided).
- Lakkidi view point (Valley and Ghats can be viewed from the top).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Chain Tree narrates the story of the ghat section road).
- Jain Temple (One of the ancient Jain Temple of Kerala situated close to Sulthan Bathery).
- Pookot Lake (A fresh water lake in the mountains, perfect for family outing and unwind).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Jungle safari conducted in the morning and evening, wild animal sighting).
- Kuruva Island ( A rich green island in Wayanad, one of the important sightseeing places. cross over in rart).