Mysore Wayanad Coorg Kabini Tour Package from Bangalore!! Kabini is one of the most sought-after wildlife destinations in Karnataka. Nagarhole Tiger Reserve close to Kabini holds a prominent place in the wildlife map of South India. The neighboring plantation hill stations Coorg and Wayanad are a great combination to have a feel of two states Kerala and Karnataka in a short span of time. Mysore, the palace city would add a lot of variety to the trip. The majestic Mysore Palace is one of the famous fascinations of Mysore.
Wildlife Safari, Palaces, Waterfalls, Trekking, Lakes, Boating are some of the attractions of the trip. Guests are picked up from Bangalore International Airport/Railway Station by our representative. You may choose a pick up from the hotel or your home as well. The distance between Bangalore and Mysore 150 km, covered in 3 h. Major tourist destinations of Mysore, Kabini, Coorg and Wayanad will be covered during the 6 days of the trip. On the final day, guests will be traveling from Wayanad to Bangalore. The distance between Wayanad and Bangalore is 280 km covered in 6 h. Guests are dropped back to Bangalore with fond memories of a wonderful holiday experience on completion of Mysore Wayanad Coorg Kabini tour package. Do click on our link South India Tour Packages to know other featured packages for South India.
Mysore Wayanad Coorg Kabini Tour Package: 7 Days
Places to Stay: Kabini – 1 Night | Coorg – 2 Nights | Wayanad – 2 Nights | Mysore – 1 Night
Mysore Wayanad Coorg Kabini Tour Package can be comfortably done in 7 days as the distance between each destination is below 120 km, covered in 3 hours. If you would like to have an unwinding experience at one of the luxury resorts in Kabini, Coorg, or Wayanad, you can think of adding more nights to the package. Also, if you would like to do more Safaris and you are keener about wildlife, then add 1 more night at Kabini. Other combinations of Packages you can opt from Mysore – Wayanad – Coorg – Kabini are the following. You may consider going for one of these based on your taste and availability of time. You can write to us for customizing your tour accordingly.
- Edakkal Caves (Good option for trekking, cleft between rock, good view from top).
- Jain Temple (Ancient Jain Temple near Sultan Bathery).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (One of the famous earth dams in India, boating available).
- Lakkidi viewpoint (Great view of the valley from the top of Ghat section).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Chain tree describes the story of Ghat section road).
- Pookot Lake (Lake in the mountains with a great view and boating facilities ).
- Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary (Wildlife sighting opportunity during Jungle Safari, available in the morning and evening).
- Kuruva Island (Cross over to the island in a raft, a great place for unwinding and splash).
- Abbey Falls (One of the famous waterfalls of Karnataka, falls from an elevation of 70 feet)
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat is a viewpoint close to Madikeri, gives a great view of valley)
- Tala Cauvery (Origin of river Cauvery)
- Nisargadhama (Great place for unwinding and refreshing, it is a chain of small islands)
- Golden Temple (Accommodating around 7000 Tibetan monks in and around, this beautiful architecture reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture)
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Dubare Forest is a natural island of about 11-12 acres with elephant camp, elephant rides available)
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace (Most famous attraction of the palace City Mysore)
- Mysore Zoo (Also known as Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, features a great variety of animals and birds)
- Brindavan Garden (Brindavan Garden is famous for the light show in the evening, displays a beautiful garden)
- Jaganmohan Palace (Presently Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, showcases unique paintings and artifacts).
Places to Visit in Kabini:
- Jungle Safari (Famous wildlife experiences in South India)
- Coracle Ride in Kabini (Kabini Resorts offer Coracle Rides in river Kabini)
Featured Resorts in Package
Some of the Luxury properties featured in Mysore-Coorg-Kabini-Wayanad Tour are mentioned below. We have packages in Luxury, Premium, Deluxe Plus, Deluxe and Standard Categories. Please write to us if you are considering for any specific categry or property and we will send you the package for Mysore Coorg Kabini Wayanad or other packages accordingly.
|Mysore||Radisson Blu Mysore||Breakfast|
|Mysore||Fortune JP Palace||Breakfast|
|Coorg||Evolve Back Coorg||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Coorg||The Tamara Coorg||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Coorg||Coorg Wilderness Resort||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Kabini||Evolve Back Kabini||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Kabini||Kaav Safari Lodge||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Kabini||Kabini River Lodge||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Wayanad||Vythiri Resort||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Wayanad||Vythiri Village Resort||Breakfast|
|Wayanad||Mountain Shadows||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|