Bangalore Mysore Bandipur Coorg Packages – Tour Packages from Bangalore for 6 days, a unique combination of wildlife, plantation hill Station, the Garden City Bangalore and the Palace City, Mysuru. You will be visiting breathtaking palaces, wildlife, waterfalls, plantations. Activities involved are like wildlife safari, trekking, rafting and much more!! Guests are picked up from Bangalore and travel to Mysore. The distance between Bangalore and Mysore 143.6 km, covered in 3 h 17 min. Major tourist destinations of Bangalore, Mysore, Coorg and Bandipur Tiger Reserve will be covered during this 6 days trip. On the last day, guests will travel back from Bandipur to Bangalore. The distance from Bandipur to Bangalore is 220 km covered in 4 h 30 min. Guests are dropped back to Bangalore with fond memories of a wonderful holiday experience. The Bangalore Mysore Bandipur Coorg packages are available in different categories of accommodation like Standard, Deluxe and Premium hotels/resorts. If you have an some additional days to spare, Wayanad Tour Package or Ooty, Kabini also can be included in this tour package from Bangalore. We assure, the experience with Groowynd Holidays, featured as Destination Expert on TripAdvisor.com for many South Indian Destinations would be a memorable one.
Bangalore Mysore Bandipur Coorg Packages : 6 Days
Places to Visit in Mysore:
- Mysore Palace (one of the eminently preserved treasures of the country)
- Mysore Zoo (known as the Palace Zoo, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, accommodates some of the finest species of animals)
- Brindavan Garden (located below the Krishna Raja Sagar dam across the river Cauvery, the spectacularly designed garden showcases variety of beautiful garden plants)
- Jaganmohan Palace (Palace built in 1861, converted as Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery).
Places to visit in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (An incredible waterfall where the river Cauvery falls into the rocky laps from an elevation of 70 feet).
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat, meaning the Seat of the King is an amazing viewpoint).
- Madikeri Fort (Built by Mudduraja in the last quarter of the 17th century).
- Nisargadhama (Chain of islands spread in 64 acres island, reachable through a dangling bridge).
- Golden Temple (Accommodating around 6000 Tibetan monks in and around, this beautiful architecture reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture).
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Dubare Forest is a natural island of about 11-12 acres with elephant camp, elephant rides available).
- Talakaveri (The Cauvery River originates in the Brahmagiri hills, is considered a sacred pilgrim center among the Kodavas).
- Omakareshwara Temple (built by Lingarajendra in 1820, located near to Madikeri).
Places to Visit in Bandipur Tiger Reserve:
- Safari in Bandipur Tiger Reserve (Jungle safari in Bandipur Tiger Reserve is available in the morning and afternoon, tickets can be booked in advance).
Places to Visit in Bangalore:
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden (One of the most prominent sightseeing places in Bangalore, great place to unwind).
- Vishweswaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (Must visit place for science lovers and students, an informative museum).
- ISKCON Temple (Famous among the tourists and devotees, temple within the city with serene and calm ambiance).
- Cubbon Park (Close to Vidhan Soudha, greenery in the midst of the city, good place to drop in time and spend time).
- Bannerghatta National Park (Safari available in morning and afternoon, suggested advance booking of tickets for safari to avoid rush).