Coorg Wayanad Tour Package : 5 Days Trip from Bangalore or Chennai is a combination of two neighboring plantation hill stations of Kerala and Karnataka. You will have a great variety to experience in terms of culture, cuisines, and sightseeing. Both the destinations are bestowed with plenty of greenery and wildlife. Some of the famous wildlife sanctuaries and tiger reserves of South India are featured in this 5 Days Coorg and Wayanad Packages from Bangalore. Sighting of wild animals like elephant, bison, and deer etc are very common at these places. There also have been sightings of tigers and leopards in some instances. If you are looking for an unwinding experience from your busy schedule, this sure is one of the packages you should look for. Mesmerizing coffee plantations of Coorg and amazing tea plantations in Wayanad will refresh your mood on this holiday trip. Guests can be picked up from Bangalore, Mangalore, Kozhikode or Mysore by an exclusive cab. Entire sightseeing will be done using the same cab and driver. You may also choose from various categories of stay featured in our packages. Guests can travel by Chennai to Mysore Train, which reaches in the morning at Mysore. Guests will be picked up from Mysore (after arriving from Chennai) and will travel to Coorg by road. Chennai to Mysore Shatabdi (No 12007) is available, reaching Mysore at 1300 h. Alternately, you can plan to travel by bus overnight (KSRTC). There are multiple options – economy, budget, deluxe and premium packages in resorts, hotels, and homestays. Treehouse stay and Plantation stays can also be arranged in this 5 days trip from Bangalore. Write to us at email@example.com for customizing your holiday package. We also have Wayanad and Coorg Tour Package with honeymoon inclusions as well. Mysore Coorg Wayanad Packages can also be done, if you have few additional days to spare. If you are looking for packages for other South Indian destinations do visit our page South India Tour Packages.
Coorg Wayanad Tour : 5 Days Trip from Bangalore
Places of stay: Wayanad – 2 Nights | Coorg – 2 Nights
Coorg and Wayanad Packages from Chennai
If you are looking for Coorg and Wayanad tour packages from Chennai, you can arrive at Mysore by KSRTC, and we will pick you up on arrival. You can alternately, travel by train from Chennai to Mysore. Traveling to Coorg from Mysore and Wayanad to Mysore is very convenient.
Places to visit in Wayanad:
- Edakkal Caves (The cave is a cleft between rock, known for ancient inscriptions on the wall, great view from top).
- Jain Temple Sulthan Bathery (very close to the highway, ancient Jain Temple).
- Wild Life Sanctuary Muthanga (Jungle safari available in the morning and evening, animal sighting opportunity).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (known as the biggest of its kind in India, speed boat and row boating available).
- Lakkidi view point (Breath taking view from the top of ghat section, best viewed in evenings).
- Pookot Lake (wonderful view of greenery all around, boating facility available, perfect for unwinding).
- Kuruva Island (Chain of islands, good for soft trekking and splash, cross over in a raft).
Places to visit in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (Famous waterfall of Karnataka, close to Madikeri).
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat wonderful place for evening provides amazing view of the valley)
- Nisargadhama (Chain of islands near Kushalnagar, good place for soft trek).
- Golden Temple (Tibetan monastery in Kushalnagar, accommodating around 7000 Tibetan monks, reflects the Tibetan Type of Architecture).
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Experience elephant very closely, give bath to elephant, good place for children and family).