Coorg Kabini Wayanad tour packages : KABINI (1N)-COORG (2N)-WAYANAD (2N). Nagarhole National Park Safari tops in things to do in Karnataka if you are a wildlife enthusiast, which is easily accessible from a Kabini Resort. Nagarhole Safari (Also known as Kabini Safari) is famous for amazing animal sightings. The Kabini backwaters are the most sought-after place for nature admirers and wildlife enthusiasts as it is home to a number of wild animals, especially elephants, which arrive here in herds in search of water. Other animals that can be seen at Nagarhole are: tigers, leopards, sloth bear, spotted deer, wild boar, Indian bison and a large number of exotic birds. Elephants, spotted deer and wild boars are among the most easily sighted. 6-Days Coorg Kabini Wayanad tour packages featured in different category of resorts cover the famous South Indian tourist destinations that are known for wildlife, nature, plantations and much more!! Kabini is renowned for its wildlife sightings and the boat safari on the Kabini river. Staying at a Kabini resort on the banks of River Kabini would be a unique experience, which enables you to view wildlife very closely. Some of the resorts like Orange County Kabini or The Bison provide luxury stays on the banks of Kabini River. Some of the popular Luxury Resorts in Kabini are Orange County Kabini (Evolve Back Resort), The Bison Resort, The Serai Kabini etc. Staying at a Luxury Resort in Kabini itself is one of the major attractions of Coorg Kabini Wayanad Tour Packages. Kabini River Lodge stay could also be helpful to do Kabini Safari (Nagarhole National Park Safari) for wildlife sighting. Coorg is known for coffee plantations and other natural attractions that are visited by tourists from around the world. Resorts in Coorg featured in our Packages are Orange County Coorg (Evolve Back Resort), Club Mahindra Resort, The Ibnii Resort, Amanvana Resort and Spa, Coorg Cliffs Resort etc. Wayanad is a destination blessed with natural beauty. Wildlife, waterfalls, lakes, view points, historical places and much more to see. Resorts in Wayanad featured in our packages are Vythiri Resort, Vythiri Village Resort, Sharoy Resort, Sterling Resort etc. If you are looking for a more relaxed affair, 8 Days is what we recommend for this tour of Nagarhole National Park Safari and Coorg Wayanad Tour Package. Groowynd Holidays offers pick up from Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Calicut, Coimbatore etc based on convenience of guests. You may also visit our links Wayanad tour packages and South India tour packages for itineraries covering Wayanad tourist places and other South Indian tourist destinations respectively.
Places to Visit in Kabini:
- Nagarhole National Park Safari (one of the most sought after wildlife experiences in south India)
- Coracle Ride in Kabini (offered by most of the resorts in Kabini)
Places to visit in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (Abbey falls is a prominent attraction in Madikeri, where the river Cauvery falls into the rocky laps from a elevation of 70 feet)
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat is an amazing view point, an important place to visit near Madikeri, Coorg)
- Madikeri Fort (Within Madikeri town, fort built in the last quarter of the 17th century)
- Nisargadhama (Chain of small islands, reachable through a dangling bridge, wonderful place for unwind)
- Golden Temple (Accommodating Namdroling Monastery in Kushalnagar, around 7000 Tibetan monks are accommodated, reflects the Tibetan Style of Architecture)
- Dubare Elephant Camp (One of the major places to visit in Coorg, Enjoy spending time with elephant, give a bath and do Elephant Ride)
Places to visit in Wayanad:
- Edakkal Caves (The Place to visit in Wayanad is a cleft between the rock, 1 km trekking one way, famous for ancient inscriptions, visit time – 2 hours).
- Jain Temple (It is a serene place, ancient Jain Temple near Sulthan Bathery, visit time – 15 to 20 minutes).
- Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary (Wildlife Sanctuary in Wayanad, Safari available in the morning and evening).
- Banasura Sagar Dam (Famous to the largest Earth Dam in India, speed boat facility available).
- Lakkidi view point (Best time to visit Lakkidi View Point is in the evening, provides a great view of Valley and Ghats Section).
- Chain Tree near Lakkidi (Chain Tree near Lakkidi narrates the story behind the ghat section road).
- Pookot Lake (A fresh water lake on the mountains with pedal and row boat facilities, great place for family outing).
- Kuruva Island ( A rich green island of Mangrove Forest bamboos, unpopulated sigh, best for soft trekking).