Coorg Tourism Package: is a 2 days trip to Coorg from Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore or Calicut offered by Groowynd Holidays, a Destination Expert for Coorg on TripAdvisor. If you are wondering ‘How to plan a Coorg trip’ or ‘What are the important places to visit in Coorg’, then you can let go of the worry and allow us to organize for you, a pleasant 2 days trip to Coorg. Guest will be picked up from Bangalore, Mysore, Calicut, Wayanad or Mangalore and can proceed to Coorg for a memorable stay with family and friends.
Coorg Tour Package Price
|PLACE OF PICK UP||NO OF DAYS||PRICE STARTS AT*|
- Price applicable Per Person when 2 Persons are traveling in exclusive cab.
- Package Price includes transfers, sightseeing and stay.
- Price may vary based on the period of travel.
A Coorg tourism package also includes a trip to Tourist Places in Kushalnagar and Madikeri, which are the two major towns in Coorg. There are an array of tourist places in Madikeri that itself might require a Madikeri trip plan for 2 Days.Coorg (also known as Kodagu) is a coffee plantation hill station near Bangalore. Guest who would like to go on a Coorg trip from Bangalore by car can be picked up from the Bangalore Airport / Railway Station / their home or hotel doorstep in Bangalore. Alternatively, pickup can also be arranged from Mysore, Mangalore or Kozhikode (Calicut). For guests arriving at Mysore, the customized arrangements of a Mysore to Coorg cab transfers and sightseeing with a one night stay at a Coorg Resort/Homestay can be done, as needed. The distance from Mysore to Coorg is approx. 107 km and the journey time is well below 3 hours. Bangalore to Coorg distance is 243 km, covered in 5.5 hours. Mangalore and Calicut (Kozhikode) are 151 km and 167 km away from Coorg, respectively.
If you are based out of Chennai and have been planning for a short trip to Coorg from Chennai, the nearest arrival or departure point is Mysore. There are no direct trains or buses available from Chennai to Coorg, but you can arrive at Mysore by train or a KSRTC bus playing on the route from Chennai to Mysore. For those who would like to go an extended holiday trip and have few more days to spare, one can surely include other South Indian tourist destinations such as Mysore, Wayanad, Kabini, Ooty, and Kodaikanal along with this Coorg Tourism Package. You may search for South India Tour Packages and itineraries by clicking on the hyperlink, for different available tour package combinations or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized trip to South India.
Extended Coorg tourism packages are:
- Bangalore Mysore Coorg tour package – 4 Nights & 5 Days
- Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty tour package – 6 Nights & 7 Days
Coorg Tourism Package: 2 Days Trip to Coorg
Sightseeing Places in Coorg:
- Abbey Falls (One of the best Waterfalls in Karnataka, close from Madikeri, elevation of 70 feet, provides a great view from hanging bridge ).
- Raja’s Seat (Raja’s Seat means – Seat of the King, View point near Madikeri, visit in evening. It is very close to Madikeri Town. It is an amazing place to spend the evening).
- Nisargadhama (Chain of islands, the best place for soft trekking, reachable through a dangling bridge).
- Golden Temple (Also known as Namdroling Monastery, Monastery reflecting the Tibetan Style of Architecture, situated near Kushalnagar).
- Dubare Elephant Camp (Watch Elephants very closely and give a bath to Elephant, elephant rides available).
- Mandalpatti Drive (Mandalpatti trek would be a great experience for the evening, go to the top in an adventurous drive in a jeep).
- River Rafting in Coorg (River rafting can be done in Coorg, if you are visiting in right season).